My photo
Um escritor, um poeta, um aventureiro,

Tuesday, 4 May 2010

5 de Maio 1999

5 Maio 1999 Indonesia, Portugal i Nasoens Unidas halo acordo atu halo referendum iha 8 de Agosto atu husik povo Timor decide simu ou la’e simu autonimia especial. Sira mos halo acordo katak Nasoens Unidas ho naran UNAMET (United Nations Assistance Mission in East Timor) hari i estado Indonesia responsabiliza sobre seguransa.

5 May 1999 Indonesia, Portugal and UN agree to that the referendum carries out on 8th of August to let Timorese people decide to accept the framework of special autonomy or not. Also they agree to that UN mission called UNAMET is established and Indonesian government has the responsibility for the security.


Fonte: http://www.geocities.jp/hkbtls/hakerek/Hakerek06/dalan.htm

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Excellent blog and great job!
    I'm from Italy and I'd like to have your flag on my flag-counter. I need your help for my collection… So, please, simply visit my website about “unusual stamps” (no spam, no pop-up, no ads): http://www.eryx.it/dentelli/index.htm
    Greetings and good luck!

    ReplyDelete